First Steps to Biologically Normal Sleep for Babies and Toddlers
- 38/100 Students
- 6 Lessons /0 Quizes
Fundamental first steps to encourage biologically normal sleep for your baby. What every parent needs to know before they ever consider sleep training.
This course has been created for newborns to 3 years but is also relevant for older children up to 7 years. Co-sleeping and bed-sharing approved.
I specialise in teaching foundations first. It is what I use for all of my one on one consults that have successfully helped thousands of families improve sleep. This simple to use program includes easy to follow instructional videos and supporting pdf downloads. I know you’re tired, however you can literally get started right away and begin to see improvements in just a few days.
Is your baby:
- Catnapping in the day
- Resisting settling for naps and at bedtime
- Staying awake for long periods at night
- Unable to link sleep cycles
- Waking every 2 hours (or less) overnight
- Experiencing a regression in their sleep
- Waking early in the morning
This holistic course based on biologically normal sleep contains extensive information on how to provide the perfect sleep environment (the sleep environment is one of the biggest factors I see in baby sleep problems), how to nurture the bond between you and your baby (babies need to feel connected, safe and secure in order to sleep), learn why routine is more important than ever before due to our modern day life, and of course I’ll teach you how to put it all together for a nice daily flow.
Learn how to:
- Set up your baby or child’s room like a pro
- Put your baby to sleep at the right time
- Set your baby up for the best sleep possible
- Nurture the bond between you and your baby
- Playtime that is more than just a way to entertain
- The importance of creating daily rhythm and rituals
- How to put it all together to achieve healthy sleep
- Video instructions
- Printable check lists
- Bonding activities
- Temperature chats
- Baby care journals
- Routine builder
- Extra reading and info
Hear what other parents had to say about the course below >>